Fall Weekend Activity
OUR 2017 FALL ACTIVITIES--FAMILY FUN ON THE FARM
The Fall season is the fun time on the farm. "Family Fun on the Farm" will begin September 17th and continue each weekend through the month of October 2017 with the last day being on Halloween. Our Farm Market is filled with Fall produce, apples, cider, pumpkins, mums, homemade fudge, caramel apples, kettle corn and baked goodies from our own Bakery.
WHAT'S ALL THE BUZZZZZZZZZZ ABOUT??
OUR CORN MAZE THIS YEAR IS ALL ABOUT THE HONEY BEE!
AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE MAZE LEARN AMAZING FACTS ABOUT ONE OF OUR BEST POLLINATORS!!
FEATURED ATTRACTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER WEEKENDS 2017
- Wagon Ride to the pumpkin patch***see below
- UPick pumpkin--$5 each
- 5 acre corn maze adventure
- 20 foot corn field slide
- Old McDonald's corn maze
- Straw bale maze
- Pumpkin Sling Shot--5 shots $1
- Jumping Pillow
- Corn Dig
- Straw Castle
- Corn Stalk Tunnel
- Duck races
- Wildly Fun Rat Race
- Corn Hole & Farm Yard Games
- See Saw Fun
- Tractor Swings
- Tire Swings
- Granny's Clothesline Zipline
- Ball Toss AND Darts
***Our wagon rides begin an hour after opening time and continue all day Sat and Sun with the last wagon ride departing at 5 p.m. both days***
Our "Fun On The Farm" Hours: Saturday 9 - 6 and Sunday 10 - 6
- Everyone must purchase a General Admission wristband for $9 to enter the back of the farm where all the activities are located. Even if you do not want to participate in the activities, you will need to purchase an admission wristband to be admitted to the back of the farm.
- Once you purchase your general admission wristband, you may enjoy unlimited access to all the activities in the back of the farm. The only activities that will have additional cost are the Pumpkin Slingshot and the U-Pick Pumpkin from the patch.
- Concessions, pumpkins and other purchases are not included in the General Admission pricing.
Age 2 & under are Free
Church groups, organizations, corporate groups and other groups of 15 or more are welcome at the rate of $7 per person.
Call us: 812-963-3175 or email email@example.com
"There's no crying on the farm. The only time you cry is when you leave." Paul Mayse