Our fall season will begin Saturday, September 26th, 2020 and continue every weekend until October 31st, 2020.
Family Fun on the Farm
"Family Fun on the Farm" will begin September 26th and continue each weekend in October with the last day being on October 31st, 2020.
- General Admission Wristband
- Adults - $9.00 per person
- Children - $9.00 per person
- Age 2 & under free
- Groups of 15 or more - $7.00 each
- Church groups, organizations, and corporate groups of 15 or more - $7.00 each
- Military Discount - $1.00 off with I.D.
$9.00 admission includes all activities plus the ride to the pumpkin patch. If you pick a pumpkin in the patch it is an additional $5.00.
PLEASE NOTE: Even If you do not wish to participate in the activities, you will still need to purchase a wristband to be admitted.
FEATURED ATTRACTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER WEEKENDS 2020
- PUMPKIN PICKING
- Wagon Ride to the Pumpkin Patch - Optional for customers. Mask recommended as one cannot socially distance on the wagon ride. $9.00 per person even if you plan to not take the wagon ride.
- U-Pick pumpkin- Additional $5.00
- Photo opportunities
- 5 acre corn maze adventure
- 20 foot corn field slide
- Old McDonald's Corn Maze
- Straw Bale Maze
- Jumping Pillow - SOCKS REQUIRED 2020
- Corn Dig
- Farm Animals
- Corn Stalk Tunnel
- Duck races
- Wildly Fun Rat Race
- Corn Hole & Farm Yard Games
- See Saw Fun
- Tractor Swings
- Tire Swings
- "Granny's Clothesline" Zipline
- Ball Toss & Dart Game
- Obstacle Course
PLEASE NOTE: Concessions, pumpkins and other purchases are not included in the General Admission pricing.
Remember- "There's no crying on the farm. The only time you cry is when you leave." Paul Mayse