Professional Photography is when a photographer is being paid by a client(s) to take their photos. Therefore, if a client is paying you any type of service or exchange, you are considered a photographer. No exceptions.
- We are asking you to pay a sitting fee (see pricing below) since we are providing props and our scenic farm while you are collecting fees from your client(s).
- This is for all the professional photographers who would like to capture the most gorgeous settings for senior pictures, engagements, preganancy photoshoots, or other events and ideas. Sunflowers and our 60 acre farm provide a beautiful backdrop!
Monday - Sat
*Nomal business hours / public may be present
8:30 am - 6:00 pm / Last admission at 5 pm
Public is present
10 am - 4:00 pm
**If you would like to reserve a time slot AFTER our normal business hours, price is $100.00 per hour.
Please check in at the register in our market when you arrive and let the employee know you are a photographer.
You may call and schedule, or show up and check in at register.
- Photographers need to pay our sitting fee per ONE client. Clients will need to pay the entrance fee of $7.00 as well.
Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance if booking ahead.
Mayse Farm Market will provide:
- 60 acres of beautiful scenic views
- One pond with bench seating area
- Optional photography with other props
- Benches and swings to rest or use for props
- Picnic table seating between sessions
- Ample parking space for you and your clients